New Jersey

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM
Fri Jan 24 13:54:12 EST 1997

There's a fair amount of hiking, and such you can do in the Pine
Barrens.  About a 30-40 minutes north on rt 206 (I think), Club Bene
often hosts pretty good bands (Annie Haslam of Renaissance, Marillion
their last tour to the US, etc.):  I don't recall exactly where it's
located, unfortunately ;-/ but directory info should find it.

There's always NY, Philly, and Atlantic City and hour away or so, too.

Allan.

From:  BOC-L
Sent:  Friday, January 24, 1997 11:37 AM
To:  Grohe, Allan T.;
Subject:  OFF: New Jersey

ok.....I've asked elsewhere and got nothing .....
I'm going to be at Ft. Dix, New Jersey for about 2 weeks....
anyone know of anything constructive in that area
to do with my offtime?

Ted Alger
That's Army stuff!
It's got nothing to do with us!      - Ernest Bilko
And we wonder how machines
Can steal each others' dreams