other: John Woo (was RE: Alan Davey)

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM
Fri Jan 24 14:54:59 EST 1997

John Woo's not likely to give you too much peace of mind:  more like
pieces of mind (heh heh heh).

[blatant plug] If you're a Woo and gamer, check out _Hong Kong Action
Theatre!_ from Event Horizon Productions, Inc. (a rpg company formed
by some friends and I last year):  more action & fun than you can shake
Jackie Chan at ;->

Allan.

From:  BOC-L
Sent:  Friday, January 24, 1997 12:37 PM
To:  Grohe, Allan T.;
Subject:  Re: Alan Davey

> Who better a session bassist for
> Hawkwind than Alan?

        Lemmy?  (Still, let's stay realistic ... :)

        Damn.  I went out today to find the Alan Davey solo album and
the shop didn't have it anymore!  (To assuage my grief, I rented John
Woo films).  Does anyone know net-accessible mail-order places in the UK
that have it?  Delerium, maybe ......?

Cheers,
Carl

*
Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.
Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings,
here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of ASNAC, University of Cambridge            -Lord Lemmy
(Hawkwind)