HW: new Hawkwind WWW site

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Fri Jan 24 16:47:15 EST 1997

Well, I finally got the rudiments of my Hawkwind trivia WWW site, The
Golden Void, up and running.  The only part currently available is the
gigs and related stats, but I'll be adding more info as time permits.
Please stop in, take a look, and let me know what you think.  The URL
is:

        http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void.html

I probably won't have much time to check my mail this weekend, so please
be patient if something isn't working.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients.  But we can't scoff
at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.
        -- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey [SNL]