HW: Anthology booklet ready, also SunDial info

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sat Jan 25 23:37:50 EST 1997

cjohnson wrote:

>        Well, my "short" project is finally over (two months later :^( ).
>        I have finally finished with scanning and proofing the text to the
>        Hawkwind Anthology booklet "The Approved History of Hawkwind 1967
>        - 1982".  This came in a Xmas box set (in 1986 I think) called the
>        "Official Hawkwind Picture Logbook".  I am now letting listmembers
>        know that copies are available.

I have the booklet of the History of the Psychedelic Warlords (the one which is in both
English & Spanish). I am planning to scan it (probably just the English half). I also
have copies of Brian Tawn's HawkFan which I may do as well. I'll contact Brian first,
naturally, for permission to put it on the net somewhere.

On another subject. Anyone know where I can get Kris Tait's "Do Not Panic" book??? Also
anyone got a copy of the interview disk which came in a box set a few years back???
And finally, where can I find the novel "Hype"??????????????????????

William