BOC: BOC in SLC

Mon Jan 27 08:34:51 EST 1997

>(bassplayers get all the chicks,
right John?)

ROTFLMAO!!  Ya know, I was in quite the funk after my beloved New England
Patriots lost the Superbowl (hey, at least they made it a good game for
awhile - how many AFC teams have done that in recent memory), but this
comment probably brought the first smile to my face this morning.

As far as bassplayers gettin' all the chicks, probably only Paul McCartney
and Gene Simmons . . .

But hey, at least my wife will still have me (in spite of my bass playing!)

John