BOC: BOC in SLC

Mon Jan 27 08:39:53 EST 1997

>Danny, I'm a Pisces.  What's your name?".  To which she replied "Tammy".
He then mumbled something that sounded like "John Swartz", or maybe he said
"my swartz"?

Guess I should've read the rest of your review before posting.  I'd be
VERY surprised if that's what he said.  For the record, I've never met
Danny (did get to see him play live once) or corresponded with him.
As for beautiful blondes named Tammy, only in my dreams . . . (I
usually prefer beautiful brunettes anyway, like my wife).

John