OFF: Thanx to a neat person

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Jan 27 14:13:48 EST 1997

J Strobridge wrote:

> {Can} - Progressive Rock (German, I think?)
Hmmm-I sure liked the 2 trax on this sampler:"Mother Sky" &"Spoon"

> {Word Of Life} - dunno
Progressive-

> {Sundial} - another Prog Rock band still available from Mail Order outlets
Cool!!
> {Helios Creed} - possibly industrial?   I've seen the occasional CD in odd
>         places but definitely mail orderable.
Yeah-heavyish-but liked them too!
> {Gong} - should be readily available on CD from most good record stores.
>         But beware, their recordings extend over as many years as Hawkwind
>         with an equal number of personnel changes
Oh boy-here we go again:)
> {Darxtar} - from Sweden and some access through mailorder
> {Soma} - mail order (Delerium), occasionally (rarely) found in UK stores
> {QuarkSpace} - dunno
> {Kalus Schulze-Especially this one-they're awesome!}   - which tracks were
>         you listening to?   Klaus Schulze is a German synth artist with an
>         extraordinary range of output.   Stuff like Timewind (yeah!) and
>         Blackdance are IMO his best but some folk prefer his more
>         ?minimalist stuff.   There's usually loads of his CDs around,
>         probably best searched for under New Age or Ambient sections.
This tape only has one partial track-"Death of An Analogue" I sure liked
it tho!
Any idea which album??

Thanx for your info!! I'll keep looking too!
Keep rockin'
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton