Space ritual

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Mon Jan 27 15:29:30 EST 1997

Hi

I tryed working out the space ritual I and II and got simlar results expect I
wasn't sure about upside down. I could work that one out. Sounds so much
the same jet not perfect. Also for masters of the universe I said that it
wasn't same intro before the song and not much wind on the song intro. I also
commended on different singing and no guitar something or other at the "Blind"
bit. Is it the mixing or is the song different?

Also can any one tell me what songs on the first record of Space ritual are
from?

As for the childern. What nnot spend the hour listening to ahwkwind with them?
Are they into hawkwind?

Tim