OFF: Thanx to a (helios/chrome}

RJ sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Mon Jan 27 13:01:27 EST 1997

Jerry Guizar wrote:

> >> {Helios Creed} - possibly industrial?   I've seen the occasional CD in odd
> >>         places but definitely mail orderable.
> >Yeah-heavyish-but liked them too!
>
>    EAR/Rational usually has a lot of his CD's listed. He's also played
> with some other bands.....Chrome is the only one that comes to mind right
> now.

there is a box-set available from cleopatra called the "chrome
box",which is
strongly recommended to helios/chrome fans. it features what is imo the
best
selection of chrome trax one could ask for.it costs a bit- 27.98,but it
seems worth
it to me. i guess. the catalogue # is 9770

anyway- here is the ordering info:
(i am in no way associated with cleopatra,except in that i have ordered
stuff
from them quite a few times.)

cleopatra
8726 S. sepulveda blvd. ste D82