Buck Solo and Box Guitars for tBS

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Jan 27 19:36:00 EST 1997

>From:    dahl <dahl at AROS.NET>
>Cities on Flame (oh Albert were you desperately needed here)

Some thought I was crazy when I said 3OC should not do this song.  Glad
to know I+m not the only one who feels this way about this song.

>I know some people are crying out for Buck
>to go solo.  If you ask me, that's what this was.

He most definitely should.  Buck+s not getting any younger and it may be
hard on him for a while so do it now is my feeling.  Buck still has
plenty left.  He could do a guitar master thing with somebody like Rik
Emmet (formerly Triumph) or maybe Steve Morse.  For a real blast Buck
and Gary Hoey on stage together would be an unbelievable thing.

Martin wrote:

>......This is no intended criticism of tBS, I am certain
>they would do a killer acoustic set - I just feel that it is a rather
>overhyped 'concept'.

I haven+t been fortunate enough to catch live tBS music except on video
but if I did I would love an acoustic break in the set. They should
start the set with Love Potion #9.

Only a couple of more weeks until the new Threshold CD.

lil ab

(Recent Jammings)

Y&T -  Musically Incorrect
King+s X - Out of A Silent Planet