HW: Golden Void page updated

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Wed Jan 29 10:26:03 EST 1997

I put the rudiments of the history section up on my Golden Void web
page.  There is a timeline, a family table (like a family tree, only
different), and a list of who has been in the band and what
instruments they played.  Please take a look at the new stuff (the
"Days of the Underground" section) and help me fill in the gaps and
make any corrections.  The timeline is especially lacking for the past
five or ten years.  To get directly to the history page, use:
        http://www.enteract.com/~weil/history/

I also added a few more stats to the gig list page.  You can go
straight to the new stats info at:
        http://www.enteract.com/~weil/gigs/stats.html

The Golden Void main page is at:
        http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void.html