What should I get here?

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Wed Jan 29 18:41:13 EST 1997

Hello--

        I'm currently in Colorado (Denver) on vacation, where the record
stores don't suck like they do in Richmond, and I'm wondering what Hawkwind
related solo albums I should look for. I finally managed to get Love in
Space. Initially, I had a copy with two disc twos. I took it back, and
discovered that they (Twist and Shout--an AWESOME CD store) had two more
copies with the same problem. Luckily, they did have one which was "normal".
They also had a couple new Hawkwind LPs (including LiS).

        I'd deeply appreciate any and all recommendations.

Guido

obCDplayer--Desire by Toyah Wilcox.

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse