BOC: Inconceivable

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Thu Jan 30 01:04:13 EST 1997

> First off, some talk here has been about Erics voice. While I would
> agree that the set list was dominated with Bucks vocals, it seemed that
> when Eric did sing, his voice sounded fine to me.

Huh?  Is this a post from last year?  I can only speak from the show I saw,
and he couldn't sing and could barely talk.  Has anybody else here seen a
show within the last 3 months where Eric sang worth a shit?

Jack, I think it's time to see a doctor about your hearing and you can
forget about Dr. Music.  He hasn't been around since last Summer (the last
time we heard him sing This Ain't the Summer of Love).

Brad Dahl

http://www.moosenet.com/poison.html