tapes and things

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Thu Jan 30 12:34:15 EST 1997

RJ wrote:

> > Hi
> >
> > Do you mena naming the people who taped the concerts?
> > Because I havn't a clue (unless I taped any and I havn't, yet)
>
> well, everyone knows that live tapes of hawkwind (like bootlegs) are
> created spontaneously
> by forces beyond the ken of mortal man.of course you have no clue. we would
> all worry for you if you did.
> ;)            rj
These are the same as live Rush tapes-they create themselves
spontaniously at all Rush shows. To recieve them you hafta get into the
Golden void to retrieve them and all live Hawkwind as well!! :)  :)
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton