BOC: Various thoughts of the day

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Thu Jan 30 15:05:56 EST 1997

Albert T Bouchard writes:

> BOCFAQMAN wrote:
>
> >(mostly to deal with criticism), or something to that effect.  Finally,
> >I don't support the idea of telling people certain topics are "off-limits".
>
> Neither do I.
>
> What I've been trying to imply both on aol, boc-l and to DR himself for the
> past 4 years is that I think it would be better for Don to get a new band.
> Lord knows, he has the talent of a half dozen other fine musicians put
> together. It might not be better for aol or boc-l or BOC but it would be
> better for Don. I'm certain it's what he really wants but Schenck, who's a
> more negative person than any post on boc-l ever, has convinced him that
> it'd be a bad move.
>
>  but uh, no, I don't wanna be in Don's band. I don't think we really need
> each other musically any more. Of course, I can only speak for myself.

Maybe Don would like to be in your band?  :-)

You guys (and bro Joe) are among the great songwriters in the history
of rock-n-roll, it's too bad you don't work together anymore.  Not
because any of you needs it, but because the combined efforts of the
three of you produced a large portion of my favorite music, ever.

Steve
swann at panix.com