tapes and things

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Thu Jan 30 16:12:34 EST 1997

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 wrote:

> > From:          Cliff & Pam Wheaton <cwheaton at MICRON.NET>
>
> > > well, everyone knows that live tapes of hawkwind (like bootlegs) are
> > > created spontaneously
> > > by forces beyond the ken of mortal man.of course you have no clue. we would
> > > all worry for you if you did.
> > > ;)            rj
> > These are the same as live Rush tapes-they create themselves
> > spontaniously at all Rush shows. To recieve them you hafta get into the
> > Golden void to retrieve them and all live Hawkwind as well!! :)  :)
> > Pam
> > --
> Well, Pam, thanks a lot for solving a mystery that has plagued me for
> many years!  I figured that there had to be some magical or otherwise
> nefarious forces at work to explain the hellish racket that passes
> for vocals at Rush gigs.  I knew those sounds couldn't be the result
> of human endeavor.   I almost got busted for cruelty to animals when
> I had to restrain my dog from jumping out of a speeding car when Rush
> came over the radio.  I told the cop that I wasn't sure what the
> lesser of 2 evils was:  letting my bitch splatter herself over the
> pavement or force her to listen to that 'singing.'  The cop figured
> it for a push and let me slide...
> theo
...I take it you don't care for Rush:) Oh well, to each their own:) I
realy like them!! But it was a neat way to put it!!

Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton