Inconceivable

Aaron Crandall deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Thu Jan 30 16:25:40 EST 1997

>> First off, some talk here has been about Erics voice. While I would
>> agree that the set list was dominated with Bucks vocals, it seemed that
>> when Eric did sing, his voice sounded fine to me.

>Huh?  Is this a post from last year?  I can only speak from the show I saw,
>and he couldn't sing and could barely talk.  Has anybody else here seen a
>show within the last 3 months where Eric sang worth a shit?

>Jack, I think it's time to see a doctor about your hearing and you can
>forget about Dr. Music.  He hasn't been around since last Summer (the last
>time we heard him sing This Ain't the Summer of Love).

>Brad Dahl

>http://www.moosenet.com/poison.html

I'll second that.  I saw BOC last week and also one year ago.  There was no comparison between the two shows in terms of Eric's voice.  The first concert included Dr. Music, Dominance and Submission, and See You in Black.  I don't think Eric could have done those songs this time if he tried...

Aaron Crandall
deadline at cyberhighway.net