HW: Golden Void page updated

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jan 30 21:06:37 EST 1997

Frank Weil writes:

> Bryan Pitkin wrote:
> > I stopped by the "Golden Void" the other day.  I was very impressed!
> > Keep up the good work.  When it's all done It look to be a killer site.
>
> Thank you!  I updated the site with more information:

yeah - seconded.  Excellent site.   I note you haven't included Jerry
Richards, I think?   This could be relevant now that Alan Davey is going
part time.  Also Salt Tank was present at one of the London gigs a couple
of years back.   Can't remember who he was now but the extra keyboards
really filled out the sound of the band at the time and I think there
was a strong Hawkwind connection there for a year or so.

jill

obSignificantPlacesInYourLife> Railway Stations

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk