BOC: Setlist

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Fri Jan 31 00:34:26 EST 1997

I agree with John.  I'd like to see some different songs make their way
into the setlist.  I paid special attention to the crowd when they played
the Vigil and Shooting Shark and there was plenty of applause for each of
them (of course the wackos next to me that kept slugging me with their
spazo dancing really slowed down for these songs, which was nice).  I think
they have nothing to loose by playing the songs that the die hard fan
doesn't know (I think Live for Me got the coldest reception of the night,
but hey, nobody was booing).

The sad thing is that any new songs added to the set will have to be sung
by Buck, so that limits the possibilities a bit.  This last show was the
first after 3 straight here that they played Teen Archer.  Perfect Water
and Dancin' in the Ruins are two strong possibilties.  Come on, even you
guys who don't think CN kicks ass could probably dig hearing them perform
these.  How about giving Danny a shot at singing a song?  He seems to be
like a real member of the band now.  How about Mr. Lanier?  He sang the
hell out of the Godzilla chorus.  How about something from Flat Out?

Actually I'd be happy if the band stabilized and played like I know they
can.  Here's to hoping for a bright BOC future!

Brad Dahl
http://www.moosenet.com/poison.html