BOC Greatest Hits CD

Michael G Karschner pookadad at DELTANET.COM
Fri Jan 31 12:32:24 EST 1997

dench wrote:

> I have just seen a CD advertised by a mail order company that I buy a few
> things from that has grabbed my attention!
>
> It's a Blue Oyster Cult 'Greatest Hits' package, and it says it is a
> German double CD containing 32 tracks, including unreleased tracks and
> b-sides.  It's also fairly reasonably priced in the UK for a German
> import.  I phoned them, but they couldn't lay their hands on a copy, so
> that didn't clarify things.
>
> Does anybody know anything about this?  Is it a brand new package
> containing unreleased goodies and hard to find gems?  Or is it WoTT
> repackaged or mistitled?  I'd be interested to know, because if it is new
> then I've gotta have it!
>
> Martin

I may be wrong (in fact, I usually am!  :D   ), but I'm pretty sure this
*isn't* WotT.  I think I saw a copy in Best Buy last month--it contains
(among other stuff I can't remember) shortened versions of some songs
from Imaginos ("...Frankenstein..." and "In the Presence of Another
World," I think...maybe "I am the One...").  Anyway, that's what I
*think* it is.  As for it being worthwhile to buy, better ask Swartz or
Bolle.  :)

-- Mike