Theo is naughty /John is Shy

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Fri Jan 31 14:12:09 EST 1997

BREVARD Adrian R. writes:

> What gives John your wife a lurker on BOC-L? 8^).  Bass player do get
> the chicks because they are usually the kewlest acting guys on stage.
> Leadmen pose, guitarist gyrate and drummers are rarely seen.  Meanwhile
> bass players just sit there and crank it up.  Now lets get Albert to
> tell the truth...back in the day which member of the band pulled the
> most chicks?  C+mon Al you can tell us.  My guess is Joe was "Da Man".

Hey, according to the Cannonical List of Musician Jokes, that's
the reason people learn to play the bass.

If you guys have never seen the list, you should it's great.  I
probably have a copy of it around here somewhere...

I do recall one of the jokes, a special one for Al:

 Q: What do you call a guy who hangs around with musicians?
 A: A drummer.

 ;-)

Steve
swann at panix.com