tapes and things

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Fri Jan 31 15:19:29 EST 1997

Martyn White wrote:

> Steve opines:
>
> >Yer nuts, theo!  Geddy had the most awesome screech in the history
> >of rock music.  I haven't been able to listen to Rush ever since
> >he toned it down that ear-shredding vox.  ;-)
>
>         Is a screech the same as a scream?   For the most awesome scream
> in rock history, it surely has to be Jim Morrisson (When the musics
> over) or Roger Daltrey (Won't get fooled again)
>
> Martyn
>
> PS  I have considerable experience debating this subject in bars ;-)
I love Rush! I love Triumph, Yes, all those guys with the screechy
vocals! I hafta admit tho, that Yes does wear on me after a while. The
instrumentation of theirs is awesome, tho!!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton