EB's Voice

Jack W. Heffling hdboc at 3-CITIES.COM
Fri Jan 31 21:02:08 EST 1997

Ok Brad, so ya got a laugh at my expense. No problem. I guess I put that
badly, saying EB sounded fine on the songs he did sing. My meaning was
that last year, Eric would open his mouth and nothing came out, total
loss of voice at times. This year, although it's not the same EB, it
just seemed to me he was being careful, rather than having difficulty.
And in talking to him, I couldn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
Then again, standing up front, almost anything can go unnoticable to me.
Whatever! Another show tomorrow, and I'll enjoy it, none the less.
Jack

http://j-and-a.com/boc.html