BOC Setlist/Other Stuff

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Fri Jan 31 21:08:38 EST 1997

>>BTW anybody heard this cd with Pat Boone covering classic rock songs
>>like a lounge lizard?  Heard a cover of VH's Panama and almost hurt
>>myself laughing.  Is this thing real?
>
>uh, yeah its real.....98 rock in Baltimore has been playing quite a bit of
it....
>in fact, used it as a torture device to see if someone could listen to it
>for 4 hours straight to win Metallica tickets.....
>it's called something like "In a Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy"
>strange.

And if some of you watched the American Music Awards a few days/nights ago,
you might have seen Pat Boone appearing in a black leather jacket,
metal-style, next to... uh... Alice Cooper, I believe (unless my memory is
playing tricks on me). They announced Boone as the future of heavy metal !
*LOL* Alice said "I hope this doesn't mean I'll have to sing your songs" !
*ROTFL*

Sheesh. What a night. :-)

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock
  In Progress, Slash, Micronos and more to come...)