Hawkwind Tribute Band in Cleveland 2-1-97

William Stone stone1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Jan 31 22:18:58 EST 1997

>Space Brothers, a Hawkwind tribute band is having a show Saturday,
2-1-97,
>in Cleveland OH. At the Symposium, 117th and Detroit. Admission is $5
at
>the door, and there will be some special guests at the show, including
Tom
>the World Poet, who has toured with Gong.

  From what I gleaned last week from 2 members of the band, this is not
exactly a HW tribute.  The guys from Sun Machine actually do not want
to do the HW thing any more, at least not exclusively. They actually
turned down offers to tour in the region. It will be more of a space
jam - which is, of course, way cool.  Tom the Poet is loads of fun too.

Wylie