Reaper Midi - yet another...

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Tue Jul 1 15:57:15 EDT 1997

>Well, lacking a lot of substantial, here's however (attached) another
>midi-version of The Reaper (don't fear it). I have to admit, though, that I
>cannot take much credit for it. All I've done is to make some corrections
>on a midi-file I found one year ago (I'm fast!) - and I truly wanna thank
>the person out there somewhere who made the original work. However, this is
>the best version I've heard so far, so spread it will you. There are a
>couple awful ones around...
>Hope it works! (tell me)

Well how many times do we have to tell people NOT to send stuff like this to
the list ? You should tell you have it and send it via private e-mail to the
people who actually ask for it. Sending it directly to the list is annoying,
uses up bandwidth, not to mention that it can many a lot of problems for
some people for various reasons... isn't there a warning about this when you
subscribe (can't remember) ? If not, it should be added, I think...

>Now, all I have to do is to make a long "live-version" of it - for us
>BD-clones...

Well, if you do, please remember not to send it to the list...

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/