Mick Farren

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jul 2 11:39:44 EDT 1997

Jon Browne writes:

> In article <3.0.1.32.19970628120931.00691d80 at mcmail.com>, Chris
> Warburton <desdinova at EARTHLING.NET> writes
> >ChrisW
> >
> >ObFestivalI'mGladIHaven'tGoneTo:Glastonbury '97
>
> Well worth the effort as it goes <hooooj 12 hour grin>!
>
> Bloody glad I went! I'm pretty knackered after all that walking, tho'!

Yep. Bloody good laugh.

Where was your tent Jon? We were up the top of the field maybe a couple
of tents down from the steel track. The Friends Flag was flying except
when the wind & rain downed it on Thursday. We sometimes had a couple of
flashing LED's posted atop it at night too.

OTOH I did bump into Tim, though unfortunately when I'd just crawled out
of a sleeping bag with a hangover and a desperate urge for breakfast.
Sorry for seeming so antisocial Tim. I'll buy you a beer next time...

> Jon Browne

FoFP