hw:space bandits

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Wed Jul 2 08:54:24 EDT 1997

Miikka Wagner wrote:

> Hi,

Cheers Miikka!

> I listen to Space Bandits album and find strange name Buckley on Out of the
> shadows song. Who is he/ she?

Doug Buckley is an american who wrote the lyrics to "Out of the
shadows", he also got his own band called Starfire. They have done one
CD named "Starfire" (STF-CD-001) which contains 5 tracks: Space
traveller, Across the land, Out of the shadows (a very good version),
Welcome to now and finally Electronica. The first 4 tracks are pretty
good spacerock and the last track is a 27 minute electronic track (TD
sort of I guess!).
It is a CD worth buying IMHO.

Bye

Henrik

> Miikka

"Hallucinatins flash by my eyes. I see images of strange far away
places.
New chocking technology and civilations based on astral magic."

>From "Astral magic" by Dark Sun

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Phone/fax: +46-60-173716