early live

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jul 2 09:54:38 EDT 1997

At 08:48 AM 7/2/97 -0400, BRIAN wrote:
>        I started getting into BOC in '91, so I ended up buying ETI first.
I still like to listen to it
>every once in awhile.

Yup, ETL is the first BOC album I bought too (back in '88).
I still think it's one of the best but I seldom listen to it 'cos the vinyl
is so dirty and dusty (?) and it makes me irritated -I wonder when I can
afford to replace it with a CD...

The songs; Well, I think all of them rock... even though D&S is my favourite
(it may have something to do with the drummer...).
BTW: did Al ever sing D&S live? Or has it always been sung by EB?

        mvh -Daniel Wikdahl

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN