BOC: Set list

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Jul 2 15:27:45 EDT 1997

Brian,
Sounds like a plan to me!  Best way to get there is to take the
thruway to syracuse.  use exit 35 [a mile from my house] which lets
out on a traffic circle.  you go 3/4 around the circle and take a
right so that Carrier is on your right and the Marriot is on your
left.  I think it's rte. 298.  Anyway, you stay right on this road
about 10 miles til you hit a crossroads with a bar called Floyd's
Corner House, and you take a left--sign will indicate Bridgeport. At
Bridgeport, you take a right on Rte. 31.  Hey, you're from B'ville
right?  Then you know how to get to rte 31.  You could get there from
Cicero, by taking 81 north and then heading south on 31.  Anyway, you
stay on 31 about 10 miles from Bridgeport and you'll see the sign for
a left turn indicating Sylvan Beach.  Follow that for a little ways,
and you're there.  Not sure where to go from there, but Sylvan Beach
is small so you can't get lost.

You could also just stay on the Thruway til Verona, exit and take rte
49 or is it 365? east til you find 31, then turn left.  This
would actually be quicker, then it would be a right turn to Sylvan
Beach.

Anyway, I'm off line til monday.  Hope you can make the show.  Let me
know if you have any questions...
ted