BOC: D&S Live

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jul 2 19:37:19 EDT 1997

John:
>Al sang both Dominance & Submission and Astronomy when the band first
>started doing those tunes live back around '74 (might have been before
>*Secret Treaties* came out), but the vocals were turned over to Eric.
>Presumably Albert was the best-sounding vocalist (they all tried in
>rehearsal I believe) for Dominance & Submission, if I remember what
>Bolle told me about this, but they gave Eric the vocal duties on it
>anyway.

Aha, but we still don't know why... I'll guess Al himself is the only
one who can answer this...
Who wrote the lyrics? The think cred says Pearlman&Al (I'm not sure...
and I can't take a look in the FAQ right now 'cos nothing on the NET outside
of Sweden is reachable this night...) but that means both lyrics and music.
The song has both Pearlman references (i.e Suzie) and Al references (i.e the
year and so on... but I'm not sure about this one either...)

This is for Jerry... I've discovered he's pretty good in Swedish:
Nu ska jag gå hem och steka mig en korv innan jag går och lägger mig, det är
jag i-alla-fall säker på!!! :-)

        mvh -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN