Strange Daze 97 update - LaborDay SpaceRock Festival

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Thu Jul 3 11:37:59 EDT 1997

Greetings Spacers,

I just got the Strange Daze 97 package, with cool flyers
posters n' stuff.

Here is the Weekend itinerary:

SATURDAY
OPENING CEREMONIES WITH:

GAIA AVATARA            12:00 TO 12:45 PM

RED GIANT                1:30 TO 2:15 PM
NUCLEON                  3:00 TO 3:45 PM
ST37                     4:30 TO 5:30 PM
ARCHITECTURAL METAPHOR   6:15 TO 7:15 PM
F/i                      8:00 TO 9:00 PM
NIK TURNER              10:00 TO 12:00 MIDNITE
 +PRESSUREHED & MYSTERY GUESTS

SUNDAY
ENJOY FREE MORNING COFFEE WITH:
BIONAUT                 10:45 TO 11:45 AM

NICK RIFF               12:30 TO 1:30 PM
MELTING EUPHORIA         2:15 TO 3:15 PM
BORN TO GO               4:00 TO 5:00 PM
QUARKSPACE               5:45 TO 6:45 PM
ALIEN PLANETSCAPES       7:30 TO 9:00 PM
HAWKWIND                10:00 TO 12:00 MIDNITE

DRUMPLAY - LEAD DRUM CIRCLE AROUND BONFIRE AFTER MIDNIGHT

Saturday/Sunday August 30th/31st, 1997 at Beautiful Brushwood
Folklore Center Campgrounds. 8881 Bailey Hill Road - Sherman,
NY (Southwest NY State).
Mail order tickets on sale 6/15 to 8/15 - No mail orders after
8/15/97.
Information, Maps & Schedule sent with tickets
$35 Advance Mail order - $40 at the gate
Price Includes two nights Camping.
Cheques or Money Orders to:
"Strange Trips" - 4485 West 130th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44135

This is set to be the SpaceRock event of the year, if not
this Millenium, definitely something to tell your grandchildren
about.

Born to Go will be debuting our new Robert Calvert inspired
song, Radio Calvert. I will also be handing out free, specially
bound, numbered and signed copies of my book 'The SpaceRock Manifesto'
at the event.

Don't miss this!

This could be the catalytic moment, where SpaceRock finally
reaches critical mass as a movement and a genre.

We will be linking energies with the simultaneous performance
of Swedish SpaceRock Extravaganza, darXtar at the Stockholm,
Sweden Prog/SpaceRock festival. If you are in Europe, attend
this festival!

Lets energize the planet with SpaceRock.

In Space we Trust,

Marc.

--

<http://members.aol.com/B0RNtoG0/index.html>

"SpaceRock is music that, by design,
 expands your Awareness through Space, Mind or Time."
   - Axiom 1, The SpaceRock Manifesto