HW: Strange Daze 97 update

Ian R Fines ianfines at JUNO.COM
Thu Jul 3 18:48:07 EDT 1997

>P.S.:  It looks like the least expensive way to get there is to fly to
>New
>York City and then cross the state some other way.  Since neither my
>friend
>nor I will be old enough to rent a car (we have to be 25yrsold,
>darnit),
>that's the main reason I'm writing this message.  TRANSPORTATION.

I was just in NY for the first time ever a month ago, and the best and
cheapest way of transportation I saw was by train.  But...then again I
don't know how far south the train goes.  All I know is that you can pick
it up at Grand Central Station in downtown NYC.

Ian Fines
IanFInes at juno.com
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/b/l/o/bloomdidobaddegrasse.html