BOC in Denmark

Scott Heller heller at HAGEDORN.DK
Sun Jul 6 05:09:29 EDT 1997

I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well and the BOC
will be in town here in København on saturday august 9th!! It is
outdoors at a place called 5-Ørens on the island of Amagar (where the
airport is). The bill is Status Quo, BOC, Mick Taylor's All star blues
band and Allan Olsen. The show starts at 14-21 and it is only 40 kr plus
the ticket fee, probably about 10kr. They have an e-mail address but no
web site: 5-oeren at post3.tele.dk.

I am planning to go check the show out and will record for sure!  I hope
you all enjoyed the 4th of July holiday in the US!

Scott

ObConcert tonight: Fu Manchu at Rock Ama'r!!!!!