Strange Daze 97 update - LaborDay SpaceRock Festival

Jerry Guizar jguizar at EPIX.NET
Sun Jul 6 14:37:29 EDT 1997

In <33BBC757.1F65 at fcmc.com>, on 07/03/97 at 11:37 AM,
   Marc Power <mpower at FCMC.COM> said:

>Saturday/Sunday August 30th/31st, 1997 at Beautiful Brushwood Folklore
>Center Campgrounds. 8881 Bailey Hill Road - Sherman, NY (Southwest NY
>State).
>Mail order tickets on sale 6/15 to 8/15 - No mail orders after 8/15/97.
>Information, Maps & Schedule sent with tickets
>$35 Advance Mail order - $40 at the gate
>Price Includes two nights Camping.
>Cheques or Money Orders to:
>"Strange Trips" - 4485 West 130th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44135

   Has anyone sent for tickets yet? Is there any minimum or maximum on the
number of tickets requested? The reason I'm asking is that some that I've
sent for before only allowed a max of 2 requests per envelope. I'm
planning on sending in the money for at least 3 next Friday.

Jerry

jguizar at epix.net