NIK : BGG was OFF : Glastonbury

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jul 7 11:05:36 EDT 1997

Jon Browne writes:

> >atop the southernmost stone for a bit.
> >
> >ObHawk: I did find a record shop tent at Glasters and nailed a copy of
> >Quark, Strangeness, and Charm signed by Bob Calvert. The guys had tons
> >of Hawkwind and related stuff.
> >
> >> Jon Browne
> >
> >FoFP
>
> AAARRRGGHH!!!!! **YYOU** bought it!"!!!
>
> I held it, had the money, deceided against risking the mud, took their
> number in Bath, wrote to them yestarday......... :(

Sorry. I'd made the same decision until my SO offered to bung it in her
car boot and take it back to London with her.

> well at least it's in good hands. only 40 quid an' all.

A snip eh? :-)

> Is 30 quid OK for the Bob at Q. Elizabeth Hall a good price then?

Pretty good. I'd have put the going rate at about 25 quid a year ago.

> I'll have to settle for the dave auto on Levitation then!

I did consider that too but enjoy!

It does seem to be a pretty good record shop though. THey had quite a
few of the singles.

> Jon Browne

FoFP