BOC: Born to be Wild, etc. -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Mon Jul 7 12:56:52 EDT 1997

>>> John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> 07/07/97 07:02am >>>
Well, I understand your logic, but since in actuality DFtR really isn't the
show-closer (hey, most "encores" are planned - how many times has BOC NOT taken
an encore in the past 20 years?)

Well the last time they were here (Salt Lake) there was NO encore. <sigh> Quite
disappointing. Particularly when GAoL was planned.
Still waiting to hear it live....

Brad L.  blauchno at deq.state.ut.us
P.S. This was not the "Summer Daze" tour show they did, I missed that last
Wednesday. :(