Bob Calvert

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Mon Jul 7 14:16:18 EDT 1997

Jeffrey Hoyt wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         I have a queston which I am curious about.  Was Bob Calvert and
> Brock friends when Calvert died?  Just wondering.  Thanks!
>
> Jeff

        Well, one one hand, I've got a 86 or 7 tape with him talking about
financial battles with HW. On the other, there was apparently talk of
him re-joining HW when he popped off.
        Gee, what a thought, if he had of re-joined, the world would probably
be without such "classics" as Codex & Black Sword - though I don't want
to start up a fight about which album is better/worse again :'>
        And so - to answer your question - I don't know.

- Max Wilcox