BOC and Hippos?

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Jul 7 16:57:43 EDT 1997

>On saturday one of my friends and I (a BOC fan) went for a drive into the
town of Roscoe, NY (look it up) while listening to the 'new' tape.  We
shuffled around town and then checked out the community bullitin board
and
there was a flyer for: '"Hippo" playing July 5th at Rockland House 11pm.
Featuring the (a bunch of) Helfigers and Joe Bouchard of Blue Oyster
Cult."

Sounds like a fun and wonderful weekend.  Anybody know if this is
something Joe is doing regularly?

L8er

lil' ab

""LISTEN MAN IT'S ALL CRAZY DOWN THERE UNDER THE SURFACE. A LOST WALLET
COULD BITE YOU IN HALF.  A BAR OF SOAP COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND A
DISGUSTING MOUND OF MUCK JUST MIGHT HAVE SOME VERY COMPELLING IDEAS. DO
YOU DIG MY DITCH?" - THE TICK

In the Player - Fates Warning "A Pleasant Shade of Grey"