HW: rare items for sale (from someone else)

cjohnson cjohnson at HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Mon Jul 7 20:12:13 EDT 1997

       Just got a letter from Steve Freight, who runs 'Voyage 35' PTree
       fanzine.  He is selling off some rare HW items from his collection,
       which some folks on BOCL might be interested in.

       - He has many Polish postcards, at L10 each(!)
       - 6 photos taken from the slides in the German 'Quark..' LP.
       - Calvert "Cricket Star" green flexi
       - 6 vinyl HW boots, including 'Bottom Line', 'Stonehenge 22/6/83',
         'Golden Void', and 'Assassins of Allah'.
       - Some Calvert videos from 1985 and '86.

       You don't see some of these very often, so I had to share.  Prices
       are not cheap, but probably within reason.  E-me if you need
       contact info (Steve is in the UK).

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at Hpsc.hisd.harris.com