OFF : Cover of "Motorhead"

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jul 8 04:23:11 EDT 1997

Primal Scream cover "Motorhead" on their new LP Vanishing Point. I like
it but plenty won't. The intro sounds *exactly* like Ween doing the
first verse before the rest of the band "kick" in (if you can call it
that). Worth hearing, but really, not to everyone's taste.

NME gave the album a half-hearted review and said if they keep releasing
albums like this they'll "mean an awful lot to a very few people". Sound
familiar?  I'd give it 5 out of 5, myself, but then nobody asked me....
--
Jon Browne