BOC in Denmark

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Jul 8 12:03:12 EDT 1997

At 04:45 PM 7/8/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Can somebody tell me how they can afford to come in Europe and
>play only one date in a small venue in a small country...

Two dates in two venues, actually. :-)

>What makes
>BOC so different to the other bands? Who is now managing them?
>Are they satisfied with this? Do they care? I am really frustrated to
>know that they are coming over here but too far for me anyway
>this time...

Well... this is the sort of things I'm wondering about myself ,though I have
no problems to go to Denmark (it's only 300km from my hometown in Sweden).
BTW the first concert is also extremely cheap, I can't remember if Scott wrote
how much 40dkr are in dollar, it's the same price you have to pay for a BigMac
with french fries in Sweden... and there are a couple of bands on the bill...

        mvh -Daniel

>>____________________
>>Jean-Charles Moriaud
>>Digital Equipment Corp.
>>tel: +41 22 709 4979
>>fax: +41 22 709 4140
>>mailto:moriaud at mail.dec.com

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN