BOC in Denmark

Tue Jul 8 15:33:12 EDT 1997

>Can somebody tell me how they can afford to come in Europe and
play only one date in a small venue in a small country... What makes
BOC so different to the other bands? Who is now managing them?

I think it's more a question of "who ISN'T managing them" as their
management sure seems non-existent at times.  But, I believe that probably
some wealthy person or group in Denmark wanted to see a BOC show over
there so they put up enough $$ to make it worthwhile to the band.  I
doubt that the band (or it's mismanagement) just decided to fly over to
Denmark and do 2 gigs.  If BOC's management had any sense of intelligence,
it would seem to me that they would try to arrange a few more gigs over
in Europe while they are there - maybe hit the London and Paris areas
again anyway.  I guess if you REALLY want to see BOC in your own
particular area, you can always put up the cash to get them to come play.

John