HW: EMI remasters?

Marshall Wood mwood at SLICE.AGILE.COM
Tue Jul 8 15:59:19 EDT 1997

I've got some embarassing holes in my HW CD collection,
namely _Hawkwind_, _ISoS_, _Doremi..._, and _HotMG_ (I
have _HotMG_ on tape, never heard the others).  I'm
considering shelling out the bucks for the EMI _ISoS_
remaster, just to see the Hawkwind Log, but I might
settle for the One Way versions of the others.  Anyone
care to share their opinion of the remasters?  Which
ones have the best/rarest bonus tracks?  Best packaging?
Best improvement over the One Way release?

What's the cheapest source for these CDs here in the US?
Any chance that any of these CDs will get a US domestic
release?

MWood

NP: _Stardust We Are_ - The Flower Kings