HW: Theta Orionis

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Jul 8 18:11:16 EDT 1997

>ObSeenOutsideAChineseRestaurant>  "Pekingese food served here"   I
>really hope they don't mean that - they may be daft wee dogs but they
>don't deserve this!

There was a Chinese chuck-away in Cambridge, in whose freezer, legend has it, was found half an Alsatian.  But they never said which half...

- Andy

ObTrack: MC Solaar - "Matiere grasse contre matiere grise": "un gars arrive, vietnamois je crois, il me dit, MC Solaar, tu manges du chat"