Altoona

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Jul 8 23:31:10 EDT 1997

Steve wrote:

>Good news!  I will be making the trek to Altoona after all!  An online
>friend of mine from Pittsburgh is going to let me stay at his place
>Saturday night, which means I don't have to drive a
>hillion-jillion-zillion hours to and from the show.......
>
>I'm looking forward to some kick-ass rock-and-roll and to hopefully
>meeting you.

There's been a last minute change. The show has been changed from the
Playhouse Theater to Sebastiano's, 1524 E. Walton Ave (814) 941-9000 and
we'll be going onstage at 4PM. Yes that is correct - 4PM. It's an all ages
show so there's no liquor. It was either that or no show so we'll be
rockin' in the daylight! Hope you can still make it!
Al