HW: EMI remasters?

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jul 9 03:32:57 EDT 1997

>All of them.  Get them now.

Absolutely correct!

>OK, if I have to prioritise one, _Doremi_ for best packaging, best extra tracks,
>and best improvement over One Way.

Everyone seems to overlook the one important aspect of the remastered
Space Ritual: continuous music. The side changes which marred the One
Way CD are edited so the music flows as you would expect it to. Given
that this is a live CD, there is nothing worse than having those
irritating fade down and fade ups in the middle of the CD so SR gets my
thumbs up as the best one to get. Don't forget that you get the
brilliant music and artwork as well!