HW: Theta Orionis

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jul 9 04:38:01 EDT 1997

In article <199707081712.NAA01936 at listserv.spc.edu>, Marshall Wood
<mwood at SLICE.AGILE.COM> writes

>According to the Codex, "Space Sex," while listed on
>the cover of _Theta Orionis_, does not appear on the
>CD itself.
>
>MWood

Thanks for this info. Now for a really dumb question which might be a
bit like a christian asking what the holy trinity is but what is the
"Codex"? If I knew about it, I could find this sort of information out
for myself. Is it a book? Is it a web site? Is it a mantra chant? Is it
me being really ignorant?

Does this also mean that I am missing out on some subtle meaning of the
album title Xenon Codex or (Xenon Code X?)?