No subject

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jul 9 10:32:53 EDT 1997

john villani writes:

> just wondering is there any female hawkwind fans out there? i noticed the
> mail is male dominant.would like to see some women at strange daze!

oops - I've obviously been too much in lurker mode recently (busy -
busy!).   Hi John - there's me!   But I won't be at Strange Daze
unfortunately.   I think you'll find there are a lot of female Hawkwind
fans tho' at a guess most will have been introduced to the band's music
by a male friend(s).    My strong recommendation is to find someone and
take them along to see Hawkwind play somewhere.  You could make a
lifelong convert who will worship you in gratitude for all the rest of
the days of your life  8-)

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk