HW: This is Hawkwind Do not Panic .... sequel?

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jul 9 17:15:11 EDT 1997

Mark Edmonds writes:

> Sorry if this has already been asked about but is there any HW book
> which starts up where TIHDNP left off? If not, are there any plans for
> one? I certainly hope so....

'fraid the answer is both no and yes.    Various people have suggested
writing a follow-up history (Rob Godwin of Griffin, Kris Tait and/or
others) but probably only Kris Tait could get away with it since she is
close enough to the band to be able to reveal some of the more
interesting inside info without being liable to upset folk.   However I
suspect there would be a lot that couldn't be said or even shouldn't be
said (!) so I guess, apart from a bland historical listing of events, I
doubt that such a book will ever be written.   I'd be very happy to be
proved wrong tho'!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk